----------------
Warning: This story is Alternate Universe! I took a few liberties with the whole Logan's lost memories and Jean's powers. Talk of non-consensual sex with a minor (rape) and curse words. I also took it easy with the accents.
This was my first Fanfiction, so be nice, I know it sucks!
----------------

One Year Later

"Mon Dieu!" Remy collapsed on top of Logan's body. Both were breathing heavily, still riding waves of their orgasm.

Logan chuckled. "Is that all ya can say?"

"Mon Dieu!" Remy repeated out of breath.

Logan swiftly rolled over, taking the Cajun with him, now placing him on top. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at the sleepy Cajun and smiled. "Remy, I wanna ask ya something."

"What is it, cher?" Remy laid on his back looking straight into those blue eyes that had captured his soul a long time ago. He saw the sparkle in them. He knew what that meant, Logan was up to something. He smiled.

"Ya remember when I gave ya the name Remy, cause ya didn't have one?" Logan looked down at Remy and watched the grin on his face widen as he remembered the night in New Orleans.

"Oui"

"I wanted to ask for a favor in return." Logan gave Remy a sly grin.

"What?" Remy gave him a confused look.

"Well, I seem to have a problem. I don't have a last name, I was hoping maybe ya could think of one for me."

Remy grinned from ear to ear and then suddenly got a serious look on his face. He began acting like he was in deep thought, his fingers brushing his chin, one eye closed as he mimicked a English accent. "Hmmm......Maybe we can call you Smith....maybe Jones....no that won't do....I got it, how about Summers...no that is too over used."

Logan laughed knowing that Remy was mocking him. "I was thinking more along the lines of sharing yours."

"Hmmm...Logan Lebeau. I don't know, sounds funny to me." Remy smiled. "But I think it would be perfect."

Logan kissed Remy again. "I take that as a yes?"

Remy arched up and grabbed Logan's lips. "I take that as y' asking?" Remy pulled Logan down and kissed him long and deep, only breaking away to breath. "Oui. Defiantly Oui." Remy smiled and tears ran down his face. "Je t'aime, Logan."

"I love ya too, Rem. Forever."

END